[Doc-SIG] Another snapshot

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:44:21 -0500 (EST)

  I've placed another snapshot of the documentation in the test
areas.  This version incorporates Ping's recommendations for the
tutorial (list stuff) and fixes the "lonely >" problem reported by
Hern=E1n Mart=EDnez Foffani.
  It also fixes the Global Module Index; thanks to Peter Funk for not
letting me forget about that one!
  Something is broken in my email, so I've not received *anything* for=20=

three days; hopefully I'll be able to get that fixed over the next
couple of hours, so I can see all those bug reports!  ;)  I *can* see
stuff sent to Doc-SIG through the archives, so feel free to comment on=20=

specific bugs there for now.
  I will have some additional changes for the API & Extension manuals,=20=

possibly tomorrow.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.=09  <fdrake at acm.org>