[Doc-SIG] turtle.py

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl@pobox.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:30:42 +0200

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 02:42:16PM -0400, Fred L. Drake wrote:
> From: "Fred L. Drake" <fdrake@cnri.reston.va.us>
> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:42:16 -0400 (EDT)
> To: Gerrit Holl <gerrit.holl@pobox.com>
> Cc: doc-sig@python.org
> Subject: Re: [Doc-SIG] turtle.py
>
> Gerrit Holl writes:
>  > why isn't turtle.py in the list of undocumented modules?
>
> Gerrit,
>   If you'd like to submit a patch relative to the current version in
> the CVS repository, I'm sure it can be incorportated.  There are a lot
> of other Tk-related modules that aren't documented or listed as well.
>   On the other hand, if you'd like to submit documentation for any or
> all Tk-related modules, I'd be glad to give you a chapter in the
> Library Reference!  ;-)

I would like to help, but I don't know La(tex). Is that needed?

Anyway, there is another issue. I can try to document the turtle.py
module, but I don't understand everything myself ;-).

But what do I have to know if I want do document anything? Or is that
somewhere at the page (sorry, no internet connection this evening).

groeten,
Gerrit.

--
The Dutch Linuxgames homepage:	http://linuxgames.nl.linux.org
Personal homepage:		http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/

Discoverb is a python program (in several languages) which tests the words you
learned by asking it. Homepage: http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/discoverb/