[DOC-SIG] Library reference SGML plan / size of supplied docu mentation

Richard Folwell richardf@redbox.net
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:13:54 -0000

Sorry, "we" in this context meant "RedBox Technologies".  I was
referring to the factors that affected our decision for an application
distributed on CD.  Apologies if this has resulted in a red herring.
For Python I think that PostScript is better (produces, to my eye,
better quality printouts).

Richard