[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Needed Python docs in RTF format

Fredrik Lundh fredrik_lundh@ivab.se
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 01:21:31 +0100

> > What about grabbing the .HTML versions, and either configuring your
> > browser of choice to use the big fonts?  Thats the easiest I can come
> > up with.
>
> Do you know about FREE (non-shareware) Web site grabber? There are some
> available comercially, but they are rather expensive for me.

FYI, the standard Python docs are available in HTML and other formats
via:

	http://www.python.org/ftp/python/doc/

As for grabbing web sites, I think someone (Guido?) once posted a
"robot" script.  Could be an idea to check the locator:

	http://www.python.org/locator

Cheers	/F