[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Self-documenting code.. :-)

Andy Eskilsson x-aes@telelogic.se
20 Nov 1996 16:08:45 +0100

/ "Fred L. Drake" <fdrake@CNRI.Reston.VA.US> wrote:
| > Michael suggested using the grail textwidget, sounds like a good idea,
| > will take a look, but I would like to emphasize that the 'markup'
| > language should be the same as the one agreed on for python sources.
|
|   Perhaps the gendoc package or the even the parser module
| documentation might provide some useful ideas.

Hmm I just thought of it targetting the documentation in the python
code, but it could probably be easy to show the code too.. and maybe
edit it.. and.. uhm get it written.. :-)

A close integration to, or at least look at gendoc is a good idea.. if
it is what I think it is..

	/Andy

--
  Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the  | Unsolicited commercial email is
 moment I am having sex to your mind,|subject to an archival fee of $400.