[Distutils] PEP 503 - Simple Repository API

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 03:07:33 CEST 2015

On 8 September 2015 at 10:43, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:

>> RDFa and JSON-LD would make this graph constraint solution solving possible.
>
> Wes, we know you like these technologies, and want to see us use them
> - you don't need to bring them up every time we mention a graphing
> problem. They're great candidates to consider integrating into the
> metadata 2.0 design, as long as the dependencies for processing them
> at runtime aren't too heavy.

I've now filed an issue for that at
https://github.com/pypa/interoperability-peps/issues/31

There are also a range of other open issues from my old repo that
require review to see if they should be transferred over to the shared
repo, or just marked as closed:
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/pypi-metadata-formats/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Metadata%202.x

Cheers,
Nick.