[Distutils] Add additional file categories for distutils, setuptools, wheel

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:04:49 CEST 2015

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Vinay Sajip <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> From: Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com>
> > On 19 April 2015 at 11:55, David Cournapeau <cournape at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I can work on a "paperman" implementation of this on top of the "wheel"
> >> installer for the end of this week. I think that would both alleviate
> some
> >> concerns for people interested in "everything in package directory", and
> >> make the discussion more focused.
>
> Is "paperman" a Disney reference, or something else?

it was used in another project I was involved in, to mean "even less than a
straw man". Since the project was handled by native speakers, I assumed it
was a generic term :)

In any case, the implementation I started in wheel was something to *start*
the discussion, not to be used as a reference.

David