[Distutils] Windows installer.

Michel Van den Bergh michel.vandenbergh@luc.ac.be
Tue Jan 9 07:43:59 2001

Hello Thomas,

I see that you are the author of bdist_wininst. I didn't want to say
anything negative about bdist_wininst. It looks very cool.
It is just that it doesn't want
install anything outside the Python distribution unlike for example
bdist_rpm, which I am using for Linux .

What is "Gordon's windows installer"? I am sorry but I am new
to this list.