[Distutils] IPC8 paper and slides on Distutils home page

Greg Ward gward@cnri.reston.va.us
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:45:07 -0500

Hi all --

I've put the paper I presented at IPC8 last week, along with the slides
I used for my talk, on the Distutils web page at

    http://www.python.org/sigs/distutils-sig/

In particular you'll find the HTML version of the paper at

    http://www.python.org/sigs/distutils-sig/ipc8_paper.html

PostScript and PDF versions of the paper are also there.

The slides are only available in Applix Presents and PowerPoint format
(exported by Applix).  I have no idea how good or bad the PowerPoint
slides are; I'll try to take a look at them when I'm at work Monday.  If
anyone knows how to get decent HTML slids out of Applix Presents, let me
know...

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                    gward@cnri.reston.va.us
1895 Preston White Drive                           voice: +1-703-620-8990