[DB-SIG] DB TOOL

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:47:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Andrew M. Kuchling wrote:
> > Greg Stein writes:
> > >Who has edit rights to the DB SIG pages? If people can send specific URLs
> > >and blurbs to that person, they could drop them into a page. (let's not
> > >burden the DB SIG page editor with having to discover this stuff on their
> > >own)
> >
> > I do, since I now own the SIG.  You can e-mail me pointers to tools;
> > put "DB tool" (or something distinctive) in the subject line so I can
> > filter them out.
>
> *blink*
>
> hehe... I guess I missed that xfer from Michael. Well, this is goodness!
>
> I'll forward a dtuple.py reference momentarily...

Tool: http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/dtuple.py
Info: http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/index.html#dtuple
    dtuple.py provides a tuple-, dictionary-, or object-based view of the
    rows returned by a DBAPI module's fetch* methods. It is easy to
    understand and has a light memory footprint. Performance is quite
    reasonable for all but the largest data sets.

thx,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/