[Cython] getting rid of redundancy in the docs

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 19:07:10 CEST 2013

Hello Stefan,

I think that this is a good idea and I just thought that I'd throw the
following out there.  We got rid of a lot of redundancy by eliminating our
wiki for PyTables.  It was a little bit of a hassle to move all of the moin
pages that we had to sphinx, but ultimately I think that it was the right
decision.  It made it way easier on developers and -- hopefully -- users as
well to just have a single place where the documentation kept.   (As a
Cython user I have definitely forgotten whether I read something on the
sphinx doc or the wiki.)

So +1 to this idea, but unfortunately, I can't volunteer any time to
actually work on it :(.

Be Well
Anthony