[Cython] Julialang

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 07:10:13 CEST 2012

Yes, Julia looks really cool. It's been on my radar for a while, but I
haven't had a chance to really try it out for anything yet. But I
hadn't thought about low-level Python/Cython <-> Julia integration.
That sounds very interesting. I wonder if Jython could give any
insight into to the tight interaction between two languages that are
usually used in isolation but have been made to call each other
(though there are a lot of differences too, e.g. we're not targeting
replacing the CPython interpreter (on first pass at least...)).

- Robert