[Cython] Broken tests

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at math.washington.edu
Sat May 28 01:17:02 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 6:16 AM, Vitja Makarov <vitja.makarov at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/5/27 Dag Sverre Seljebotn <d.s.seljebotn at astro.uio.no>:

>>> There are failing tests in _control_flow branch.
>>> I guess it's better to fix them after merge.
>>
>> Wouldn't it be better to rebase _control_flow on master, then fix tests,
>> then merge it into master?

+1

>> (Replace "rebase" with "merge in master" if you wish, I'm going by the _
>> prefix here.)
>>

> Sure. But I think that I need some help to make decision which tests
> should be fixed and which removed.

Do you have any specific tests that are unclear?

In any case, I think this email was primarily aimed at me, as there
was a conflict with the with-gil branch and the pure cdef function
branch that I didn't catch before I merged. (I had planned to take a
look at the results later, but my day got too crazy...)

+1 to the policy of running the entire testsuite on at least one
Python before pushing a merge.

- Robert