[Cryptography-dev] Moving to an org

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:02:28 CEST 2013

Hi all,

A while ago we discussed moving the repo off my account name, and into a
seperate org. We've gone ahead and done that, Donald set up a new pyca
(Python Cryptographic Authority) org, the name suggested by Hynek, and
endorsed by a few people, in the same vein as PyPA (The Python Packaging
Authority).

Besides needing to repoint your repos, nothing should change.

The pyca org also owns a few other repos: a bcrypt impl, pynacl, and
ed25519 (an optimized version of DJB's reference implementation, properly
packaged).

Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084