[Cryptography-dev] Disabling force push

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:20:38 CEST 2013

Amongst things I'm concerned about, that's *incredibly* low, accidental
force pushes rank far above it in terms of things I'm worried about. Which
basically gives us a question of: do they have utility, and if so is that
utility greater than the chance they'll be used accidentally and the
negative effects thereof.

Alex