[C++-sig] profiling C++ python extension

stephan nies nies.stephan at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 21 21:12:07 CET 2008

Hi Mark,

just had a quick glance at the google-perftools documentation.

Could you provide a little more Detail in how you use it
with a python extension? Do you link against libprofiler.so
or do you use LD_PRELOAD ?

Do you do anything special other than that? Or do you
just start your python application?

Cheers,
Stephan