[C++-sig] where is the extension module?

David Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Thu Nov 20 18:42:05 CET 2008

Run bjam with "-n -a" and it will show you all the commands it
executed to build and run the test. That includes the info you're
looking for.  Oh, unless you pass --preserve-test-targets, the
extension module is deleted when the test passes, so you might want to
touch the .cpp file and try again.

Sent from my iPhone