[C++-sig] console I/O

Alan Baljeu alanbaljeu at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 22:29:08 CET 2008

I have embedded python in a Windows app.  For development purposes, this program creates a console window, then calls a python script which calls print.

I don't see any output.

I'm thinking the problem is I need to do something to redirect Python internal settings for stdin and stdout.  This is what I did with Prolog before.  I haven't found such an option for Python in the C api.  Anybody?  Or if you know of such for a C++ wrapper...

Alan