[C++-sig] boost/python tutorial

Nguyen Xuan Son nguyenxuanson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:08:47 CET 2007

hi Joel
1/ I have the lasted version of boost/trunk, have it build with "install"
parameter correctly.
2/ I did follow the instruction and check the content of all file in
\bin\hello.test which show that test are all passed.
3/ but I can not load the extension from Python command line.

I am stuck at point 3. Maybe I am low these days:)
Son