[C++-sig] ImportError

François Duranleau duranlef at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Feb 27 18:03:47 CET 2006

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, François Duranleau wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Grant Tang wrote:
>>
>> I don't think so. It looks more like some kind of boost.python library
>> version problem. Are you sure the shared boost.python library linked in
>> your system is the same library you build gailGA.so?
>
> Read the error message again. It says it can not find the symbol
> '_ZN18GA_scalingLinearETC1Ed' which demangles to
> 'GA_scalingLinearET::GA_scalingLinearET(double)', and that comes from your
> library. Did you link link the Python module with your library?

Oops, I want to correct something. I misread who was the poster of the
message I was replying to (I though it was the original poster), and I
replied accordingly, sorry. So replace 'your' and 'you' with 'his' and

--
François Duranleau
LIGUM, Université de Montréal

"A person's truth is so simple that most ignore it to concentrate on what
  they think are deeper truths."
                                           - from _Neon Genesis Evangelion_