[C++-sig] boost python mingw binaries

Jorge Vargas jorge.vargas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:22:59 CEST 2006

On 8/29/06, Achim H. <achim-bpl at mol-net.com> wrote:
> Am Montag, 28. August 2006 21:58 schrieb Jorge Vargas:
> > so does anyone has boost python as a binary that works under mingw?
Great thanks
> Yes, I have binaries of 1.33.1 and I can even upload them if you tell me where
> to.
I guess the best place for that is the SF repository, since is the
official site. So I guess we could wait for someone with access there
to reply.

if for any reason that can't be done I could set the download file on
my server which currently is idle.

or I could talk to the democracy team about hosting the file in their
server, since they will eventually have to when my "port" is complete.