[C++-sig] Re: boost.python on OS X 10.3 (Panther)

Sean Spicer saspicer at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 03:36:29 CET 2003

Okay...this is what I get now:

boxster.local 13> bjam "-sTOOLS=darwin -sBUILD=debug
-sBUILD=<warnings>off -sRUN_ALL_TESTS=1 test"
-sBUILD=debug-tools.jam: No such file or directory
-sBUILD=<warnings>off-tools.jam: No such file or directory
-sRUN_ALL_TESTS=1-tools.jam: No such file or directory
test-tools.jam: No such file or directory
[...]
<@boost!libs!python!test>crossmod_exception_a.so: required property
<warnings>off incompatible with <warnings>on

Not much further....

sean