AW: AW: [C++-sig] New implementation for opaque_pointer_converter

Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE
Mon Mar 10 15:31:07 CET 2003

> If you update the docs to describe how to use your system in a
> cross-module context I will be happy to apply your patch to the
> release candidate.  (Basically, any module that has to convert the
> opaque pointer to or from python must also have the specialization at
> the top).
I added a sentence to that effect to the macro's documentation.

> If you could just send me the files you changed since the original
> patch that would help me; I haven't figured out how to conveniently
> apply patches which span a directory tree.
I'm using patch from the cygwin package; it works brilliant.
Just cd to the top of your boost hierarchy and say "patch -p1 <
opaque_pointer.patch"
When I'm working on unix (most of the time) patch is available anyway.

The files changed since my patch from January, 28 are as follows:
boost/python/opaque_pointer_converter.h
libs/python/doc/v2/opaque_pointer_converter.html
libs/python/doc/v2/return_opaque_pointer.html (fixed a missing link)
libs/python/test/opaque.cpp
libs/python/test/opaque.py