[C++-sig] Just about to release

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Oct 9 22:08:52 CEST 2002

    GH> Dave, I think there's a small glitch in the
    GH> boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/call_policies.html.

A few more minor corrections:

  boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/basic_interface.html

The example listed here will not work.  Could that example be changed,
please?

Typos here:

  boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/object_interface.html

 an integers --> an integer

  boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/class_operators_special_functions.html

 oparators --> operators

  boost/libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/iterators.html

 """
 The typical Python iteration protocol: for y in x... is as follows:

    iter iter = x.__iter__()    #get iterator

## Should read

    iter = x.__iter__()    #get iterator
 """

prabhu