[C++-sig] Where to start...

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu May 9 23:52:03 CEST 2002

Ok, sorry for being dense. I'll read some more doc and see if that inspires
me.

Firstly, I am using VC6sp5.

I don't recall your having mentioned boost/mpl; what is it?
"mpl-development" is not one of the -r tags listed by WinCVS for boost (I
assume that WinCVS gets the list of tags out of CVS). The listed tags are
HEAD, "branch-release-1-0", 1.6.2.4, and 1.1. Usually, I just click on
"update" without selecting any -r tag at all.

As for where to start, I'll get back to you after I figure out which version
of boost i'm using or supposed to be using etc. and get it recompiled
(hopefully, I can remember how I did it the first time).

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA