[C++-sig] re: passing Boost wrapped classes

Mike Dickheiser miked at sinistergames.com
Tue Jun 11 16:21:56 CEST 2002

Ok, Dave, thank you.

It looks like I probably will be moving to V2, then. As I mentioned before,
I had to build Python and Boost both as a static lib because the Xbox
doesn't support the use of .dll's. Off the top of your head do you know of
any major difficulties with doing this to V2? I wouldn't expect any, but
thought I'd ask anyway just in case.

By the way, how do I post responses that stay "within the thread"? Each time
I've posted so far it has started a new thread. The only address I know to
post to is "c++-sig at python.org", and I don't see any reply buttons
anywhere...