[C++-sig] Re: Compile failure with object in V2

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Sun Jul 14 18:53:01 CEST 2002

"David Abrahams" <david.abrahams at rcn.com> wrote in message
news:1dce01c22b54$7d4423a0$6601a8c0 at boostconsulting.com...
> Check the CVS and see for yourself ;-)
>
> BTW, shall I give you CVS access? I think it would be much better if you
> were making incremental progress on the CVS state than if you save
> everything and dump a big patch on me later...

I do have a number of pending items which I am frequently synchronizing to
CVS which appear quite stable now. If you give me access I can check these
in over the next week after some final testing. I can also check in the
initial work on the embedding testing/sample work shortly as they may be
useful for others working on embedding. Currently it tests the
sub-module/sub-class code and eventually the API code.

Dave Hawkes