[C++-sig] Outstanding Jobs for v2 release

David Abrahams david.abrahams at rcn.com
Sat Jul 13 17:27:10 CEST 2002

Coupla quick issues:

1. Why is this commented out?

/*BOOST_PYTHON_DECL dict::dict(object_cref data)
    : object(dict::call(data))
{}*/

2. I think you made a mistake here:

template <>
struct arg_from_python<dict>
    : converter::pytype_wrapper_value_arg_from_python<dict, &PyDict_Type>
{
    typedef converter::pytype_wrapper_value_arg_from_python<dict,
&PyDict_Type> base;
    typedef list result_type;
            ^^^^

-Dave