[Conferences] PyTennessee CFP 10/1

Jason Myers jason at jasonamyers.com
Sun Sep 29 22:21:51 CEST 2013

Call for Papers October 1st!
PyTennessee 2014, taking place for the first time in Nashville, will be accepting all types of proposals starting Tuesday, Oct 1st, 2013 through Nov 1st, 2013. Due to the competitive nature of the selection process, we encourage prospective speakers to submit their proposals as early as possible. We’re looking forward to receiving your best proposals for tutorials and talks. Lightning talk sign ups will be available at the registration desk the day of the event.
Note: To submit a proposal, sign up or log in to your account and proceed to your account dashboard!
What should I speak about? In short, anything software or python related. We want to make a special emphasis on covering unique things at PyTennessee. We would love talks on financial, scientific, systems management, and general development topics. We also want to have a bit of fun, so bring on the weird, odd and wonderful python talks!
Talks These are the traditional talk sessions given during the main conference days. They’re mostly 30 minutes long, but we offer a limited number of 45 minute slots. We organize the schedule into three “tracks”, grouping talks by topic and having them in the same room for consecutive sessions.
Tutorials As with the talks, we are looking for tutorials that can grow this community at any level. We aim for tutorials that will advance Python, advance this community, and shape the future. There are 3 2-hour tutorial sessions and 4 1-hour tutorial sessions available.

Thanks,

--
Jason Myers