[Conferences] PyTennessee 2014

Jason Myers jason at jasonamyers.com
Wed Sep 4 12:38:40 CEST 2013

I wanted to reach out let you know about PyTennessee, our upcoming Python
developer conference here in Nashville on February 22 & 23, 2014.

PyTennessee is a 2-day event filled with technical presentations, lightning
talks, keynotes, and a day long young coders hands on lab.

This is our first year, and we expect it to be a great one.  Jesse Noller,
PyCon chair for the past two years, has made it clear that the Python
Software Foundation is now focusing on regional conferences like ours to
expand as PyCon has hit it's limit.  We are striving to be the go to
conference in our area.  PyOhio, another regional conference, had well over
250 attendees at their event in August.  Building off the model set by the
Python Software Foundation and PyOhio, we're excited about what we can
deliver to the community this year!

Our site is available at
http://www.pytennessee.org/<http://www.pytennessee.org/sponsors/prospectus/>
for
you to review, and is under construction. If you have any questions at all,
please just let me know. We would love to have help getting the community
included in the event as attendees, speakers and/or sponsors.

Thanks for your time,
Jason Myers
jason at jasonamyers.com
615-796-6526