[Conferences] Information about PyCon-Russia

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Jun 27 12:15:02 CEST 2012

> Dear Sirs, we are planning a conference PyCon - Russia in late September or early October 2012 in the city of Ivanovo in the Ivanovo State Textile Academy. Conference site is located on www.pycon.konstructor.pro . Currently there is only a small announcement in Russian, and information will soon be available in English, as well as the possibility of registration. I would like you to host the information about this event on your site.
> Sincerely your's Konstantinov Eugeny Sergeevich (jskonst)

Dear Konstantinov,

we normally ask for confirmation that a user group is running the
conference. Could you provide such information ?

Which subdomain under pycon.org where you thinking of ? ru.pycon.org
would be a natural choice, but also mean a lot of responsibility on
your side.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 27 2012)
2012-07-17: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 20 days to go
2012-07-02: EuroPython 2012, Florence, Italy ...            5 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/