[Chicago] ChiPy: Call for October 8th speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:36:52 EDT 2020

Hey ChiPy,

We've been having some great times with our online Monthly __main__ meeting
format, and have had some awesome speakers. You can check out talks here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagoPythonUsersGroup/videos

*We are looking to you for some more great ChiPy topics!*

We are looking for Python talks for our October 8th meeting. If you have a
Python topic that you'd like to talk about or a project that you'd like to
share, we'd be happy to have your talk submission!

You can submit a talk topic here.
https://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose/

If you have any questions or ideas feel free to email me. Thank you and
hope to hear from you soon!

Joe

--
Joe J. Jasinski