[Chicago] ChiPy Call for October 8th Meeting Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:06:11 CEST 2015

Hi all,

ChiPy is looking for speakers for its October 8th Meeting.  ChiPy is a
welcoming place and we are eager to hear you speak about your favorite
Python-related topics.  This is a great opportunity to participate in the
Python community and teach others about Python.

If you'd like to submit a topic, you can reply to this email or email me at
directly joe.jasinski at gmail.com.  We'll need you to fill out the talk
proposal form so we can get your talk on the schedule.
http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you'd like to attend the next meeting, you can rsvp at chipy.org or via
our Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.