[Chicago] Chicago Djangonauts meetup next THURSDAY (3/26) at Grind (2 N. LaSalle)

Greg Baugues greg at tablexi.com
Wed Mar 18 21:46:44 CET 2015

If you still need a speaker, I can give a 30-45 minute talk on *How My Dog
Sends Selfies *about writing Python on the Arduino Yun based on a series of
tutorials I wrote here:

Getting started on the Arduino Yun
<http://twilioinc.wpengine.com/2015/02/arduino-wifi-getting-started-arduino-yun.html>
How to Build a Photobooth with Arduino and Dropbox
<https://www.twilio.com/blog/2015/02/arduino-powered-photobooth-arduino-yun-a-webcam-and-dropbox.html>
Send SMS and MMS with the Arduino Yun
<https://www.twilio.com/blog/2015/02/send-sms-and-mms-from-your-arduino-yun.html>

It would also involve pictures of my dog. Here's a teaser:

​