[Chicago] Calling all DevOps engineers interested in IoT

Benjamin Chodroff benjamin.chodroff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:19:03 EST 2015

I wanted to let you all know that CloudOne (oncloudone.com) is looking to
hire not one but two talented DevOps engineers specifically working with
ansible and python. We are automating much of what we do around our IoT
platform and, if you love to automate, I could use your help.

More details here: http://oncloudone.com/careers-list/

We also have open positions for Hadoop, Linux SysAdmin, Infrastructure and
more coming soon.

- Work location is in Chicago with a desk at 1871 (Merchandise Mart in the
loop), but if you wish to move to Indianapolis in our HQ that works too. No
remote employees.
- Please apply online on the website above and make sure in your message
that you mention "ChiPy" so we write a check to ChiPy for their assistance
- Feel free to forward to others

PS - We don't currently have a Senior Developer Manager (combination of
Django/ansible with embedded systems development with experience managing
internal and external development teams) but I expect in 2016 we will be
looking for this as well. Feel free to let me know directly if this is
something you would be interested in.

Regards,
Ben Chodroff