[Chicago] ChiPy Call for December 10th Speakers

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:28:10 EST 2015

Hi Jonathan,

It IS pretty much the same micropython, since it's implemented by the same
person, Damien George, an embedded codign genius who lives in the UK. It's
also basically the same chip, but the micro:bit is a different design and
has extra stuff built in as I'll explain.

However, no, I personally haven't played with the original micropython
pyboard, although I saw Damien's demos of it at PyCon UK 2014.

Cheers,

Naomi