[Chicago] Python 101 notebook on try.jupyter.org

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Aug 28 16:38:13 CEST 2015

Hi all,

The other day I was talking to Tanya and she pointed me to a Python 101
notebook in try.jupyter.org that she worked on for PyLadies. You can reach
it by navigating to

https://try.jupyter.org/

and then clicking through "communities/pyladies". The notebook is Python
101.ipynb.

It's pretty cool. I projected it at python office hours. It's written
following from discussions in a paper on lessons learned from teaching
python to geophysics students I think? I may be mis-remembering that part.

shekay at pobox.com