[Chicago] ChiPy Call for September 10th Meeting Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:04:27 CEST 2015

Hi all,

ChiPy is gearing up for its September 10th meeting and we are looking for
people interested in presenting.  We are eager to hear you speak at ChiPy
about your favorite Python-related topics.  It's a great opportunity to
share what you know and give back to the Python community.

If you'd like to submit a topic, you can reply to this email or email me at
directly joe.jasinski at gmail.com.   At some point, we'll need you to fill
out the talk proposal form so we can get your talk on the schedule.
http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you'd like to attend the next meeting, you can rsvp at chipy.org or via
our Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

Joe

--