[Chicago] Quick Poll: what editor or IDE do you use?

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:41:48 CEST 2014

So, I am going to attempt to use Sublime Text (with Anaconda plugin) and
VIM (with flakes8 integration) in tonight's meeting.

If anyone has a lightening talk on any other editor, and mostly in regards
to making things *pretty* (integrating with pyLint, flakes, pep8, ...) to
align with my talk, please feel free to grab 5-10 minutes after my talk
tonight.

This will be fun.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Chris Foresman <foresmac at gmail.com> wrote:

> I primarily use SublimeText, though I'm ok with vim if it's something
> quick and I'm already in the terminal.
>

> Chris Foresman
> chris at chrisforesman.com
>

> On Oct 8, 2014, at 4:17 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > vim
> > emacs
> > sublime text
> > Eclipse
> > gedit
> > kdevelop
> > komodo
> > netbeans
> > PyCharm
> > BBedit
> > Coda
> > ItelliJ IDEA
> > ... list (other)
> >
> > I am doing research for my talk tomorrow. Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Brian Ray
> > @brianray
> > (773) 669-7717