[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Aaron Brady ascription at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 23:05:09 CEST 2014

Very helpful site.  "Check" means you *CAN* make it?

Adam, We need more information.  I can't make the 2nd Thu. but I can make the 3rd Thu.  It doesn't seem designed for.. repeated events.  (Fortunately we can edit entries.)  Or would we do a new one every time?

Now sync. that with the Meetup.Com page and...