[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:29:28 CEST 2014

Just created a doodle for this. A few things first. I just picked a week, I
want to know what day of the week works best for people, not that a
particular day is good or not. Once we figure that out we can find a
particular date for our meeting.

For the weekends I have 1pm and 6pm. Just take that as "afternoon is good"
and "evening is good"

http://doodle.com/dqkbpmei97r3qwhd

Thanks!