[Chicago] scientific programming / code review pilot

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Jan 15 18:52:23 CET 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Michael Tobis <mtobis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is a question here about how much the potential mentors
> know about code review. I've always been enthusiastic about the

They pair industry programmers with scientific programmers. Also in
question would be how valuable the review would be if the reviewer is not
familiar with the project.

More details from the first study are here.

http://mozillascience.org/code-review-for-science-what-we-learned/
http://arxiv.org/abs/1311.2412

This experiment was a means to explore the following:

--
sheila