[Chicago] scientific programming / code review pilot

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:41:22 CET 2014

Sigh. Born too soon, yet again.

This is a great idea. I wonder how much enthusiasm it will generate
among scientists.

I think there is a question here about how much the potential mentors
know about code review. I've always been enthusiastic about the
concept but could never get it to happen either in the academic or
commercial settings where I have found myself. So even people who
believe that code review is necessary may never have really done it.

mt