[Chicago] video "problems"

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:16:47 CET 2013

http://spothero.com

;)

--
Cezar Jenkins
@emperorcezar

On November 18, 2013 at 1:11:41 PM, sheila miguez (shekay at pobox.com) wrote:

At the last meeting Carl was setting up at the last minute because no one met him at the loading doc to help carry the equipment up the stairs. We had considerably more equipment than normal due to the space not having PA and other amenities.

We ended up circling the block a few times to get a parking spot near hte front door, only to get a parking ticket after the meeting.

I'm not happy about this, and I don't even have to carry all the stuff around. How can we make this work better?

--
sheila