[Chicago] video "problems"

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Nov 18 20:11:10 CET 2013

At the last meeting Carl was setting up at the last minute because no one
met him at the loading doc to help carry the equipment up the stairs. We
had considerably more equipment than normal due to the space not having PA
and other amenities.

We ended up circling the block a few times to get a parking spot near hte
front door, only to get a parking ticket after the meeting.

I'm not happy about this, and I don't even have to carry all the stuff
around. How can we make this work better?

--
sheila