[Chicago] Work for Hire?

Mike Werner laserschgo at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 18:15:10 CET 2013

Hi Pete,

I would suggest pricing your services to include the "work for hire"
included.  That way you could offer a discount if the client wasn't
interested in total ownership.

Sincerely,

Michael Werner

President

Lasertech Productions Inc

Splash Encounters Division

www.SplashEncounters.com <http://www.splashencounters.com/>

Cell 312 919 9090

Office 847 540 9484

This correspondence, any attachments and the ideas, renderings and other
contents contained herein and therein are the sole property of Lasertech
Productions Inc., may be confidential, and may not be disseminated,
reproduced or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Lasertech
Productions, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies. The recipient recognizes that all electronic
data transmissions may contain undetected viruses which can destroy or cause
corruption of data. Accordingly, Lasertech Productions, Inc. makes no
warranties that data transferred by use of electronic means are virus free.