[Chicago] trying to find old post on wrist therapy for RSI

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:36:03 CET 2013

You asked for voodoo cures, how about a magical elixir.   Just kidding or
am I.  I am not trying to abuse this list
cause I love it and python.  But health and wellness are close to my heart
and it's amazing what can be prevented
with good nutrition

I have been blessed by someone introducing me to a extremely powerful
nutritional drink called MonaVIe. It
is an all natural drink that contains 19 fruits and is very high in
antioxidants.  It's flagship product also contains
11 vegetables.  The two juices I would recommend are Active and Mx, both
contain a plant derived glucosamine

Feel free to visit my website or contact me directly for more information.
choman.mymonavie.com

Fellow programmer trying to help

--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE