[Chicago] Chicago Djangonauts meetup tomorrow (RSVP Today!)

Brian Moloney brian at imagescape.com
Wed Feb 6 17:39:41 CET 2013

Greetings ChiPy,

Reminder about tomorrow's Djangonauts meetup starting at 6:30pm at
Catapult Chicago, 321 N. Clark, Suite 2550.  Please RSVP before the
end of TODAY to ensure your name is added to the security list.

RSVP at either:
https://www.facebook.com/events/280212935438743/
http://www.chicagodjango.com and RSVP using the Contact Us form on the homepage

Talks include:

+ Jack Shedd will be giving a talk about Heroku. "If anyone's not
using it yet and/or hasn't figured out all the weirdnesses about it.
It's been my pain point for the last month or so as we moved all our
production sites to it."

+ Dustin Lacewell will be giving a talk on Django
internationalization/localization. "I will be discussing the full
range of internationalization and localization techniques related to
Django applications including localization of your database data with
Django-Multilingual, providing localizations for Django-CMS content
and the localization of your Django applications and Django itself
with Django-Rosetta."

+ Brian Moloney will be giving a brief update on DjangoCon US 2013.

The meetup is being hosted by Procured Health who is graciously
providing food and beverage.

Hope to see you there (Please RSVP ASAP).

--
Brian J. Moloney
Managing Partner

Imaginary Landscape, LLC