[Chicago] SpotHero Hiring For Senior Level Django Position!

Jeremy Smith jeremy at spothero.com
Fri Feb 1 16:22:55 CET 2013

Dear Chipy Members!

It's Jeremy from the SpotHero <http://spothero.com/> team.  We are excited
to be opening up our search for a senior level Django
Developer<http://spothero.com/jobs#job-senior-python-django-developer>
and
we wanted to give the Chipy group the first stab at it.

We're looking for an engineer that is well versed in Django 1.4/1.5, not
just Python, and is super comfortable is all areas of the stack.  An ideal
candidate will also have some experience with setting up web servers, and
know a thing or two about complex scheduling algorithms.  If you're looking
for some interesting problems to solve, we have plenty.  The details of the
job can be found here:
http://spothero.com/jobs#job-senior-python-django-developer

This job is an opportunity to surround yourself with passionate innovators
building a service to reach millions of people.  We build products to solve
problems and you will see your work in the hands of thousands of customers
on a daily basis.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone you think would be interested.  They
can email me at jeremy at spothero.com or they can call 847.997.5916

Thanks!

Jeremy
--