[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Malcolm Newsome malcolm.newsome at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:18:29 CEST 2012

Hey All,

My name is Malcolm.  When I was a kid, I always said I wanted to be a
computer programmer.  It wasn't until last year (I'm no longer a kid ;-)
) that I really decided to really pursue it.  I went to the library and
picked up Python Programming: An Intro to Computer Science by John Zelle
and, from there, fell in love with Python (and programming in general).

I went to a few ChiPy meetings last year before getting scooper-dooper
busy with a startup I was working on.  I'm currently employed as a
Junior Dev with a startup based in DC (working remotely) where we work
with Django and Flask.

I hope to rise out of my state of "lurkage" and make it to some meetings
again soon!

Malcolm Newsome